I have been nominated for the Liebster award! Thank you to Amie at Dimplebug. At first I saw all the little logos everywhere and then realized what it was. I think it is a cute way of getting to know the blogger, and fellow bloggers, so I have decided to participate. :) so lets get started!
I have seen a few with 11 facts, and some without the 11 facts. So I decided to do the facts (because they are just fun)
1. I hate walking on hard or tiled floors in my bare feet and often walk on my tiptoes.
2. I have very strange eating habits, I play with my food and pick it before eating.
3. I do have anxiety, which sucks, but I deal.
4. I did not start doing makeup till about 2 years ago.
5. I am a shopaholic, always have been. It is my one addiction.
6. I don’t smoke, don’t drink(occasion wine) don’t do drugs, and I very rarely swear.
7. No one ever believes I am 33, I just hope it continues. ;)
8. My brothers and family are my best friends
9. I used to be a mega jermaphope, I still am, but not as bad. If I knew someone was sick, I would stay as far away as possible, hold my breath, cover my hands and face. Anything to not catch it.
ok, now that is over. Lets get on to the question portion of this award :)
1. If you could have a dinner party and invite anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
I would have to say the Mighty Boosh, because it would be a fun time. If you have never seen the Mighty Boosh, I recommend you go out and buy it and watch it immediately!
2. Do you have a full proof beauty trick you swear by, and what is it?
I think Diet and moisturizer and a good mascara is key. I once ate carrots every day of the week, my face was glowing! Seriously!
3. Why do you blog?
I am always shopping, and I am kind of critical of products and hate wasting money. If I can find items I love, I want to share them. I love giving inspiration. I get so much inspiration from other bloggers, and I just want to have that effect on others as well.
4. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
Hmmm this is a tough one, I am going to go with Bill Murray…He is just, awesome!
5. What kind of music do you listen to the most?
This is kind of tricky too! When I was young, it was 80’s pop, then grunge, then punk, and now I have mellowed out, more of the indie/new wave I suppose. My favorite band though is Smashing Pumpkins.
6. Do you have a special talent or skills?
I have always been very coordinated. I played flute in school, and guitar. I don’t know, I guess my skill is catching on quickly to things :)
7. Most embarrassing moment?
Oh boy, I think when I peed on the babysitters floor and was too embarrassed to tell anyone, and I guess I didnt clean it up good enough and she stepped in it. whoops haha
8. Proudest moment?
Starting a blog :)
9. Something weird about yourself?
I can make my bottom eyelid twitch.
10. One thing you love about yourself?
I am very non-judgmental, I never let someone else opinion of someone effect how I feel about them.
11. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Ohhhh, the possibilities. I would obviously spy!! haha
We have reached the end!! Here are my nominations to do the Leibster award, of course, there is no pressure. :) have fun ladies! ( I ran out of time to find 11 so 5 will have to do)
1. Jackie- jaysnowie.wordpress.com
2. Jasmine- jazzrosina
3. Taylor – dallastyle blog
4. Jenna- jenna loves beauty
5. Chhaya – yourbubblybutterfly
Your list of questions are:
1. If you were on an island and could only take one makeup item, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your favorite article of clothing, or outfit of choice?
4. What is the hardest thing about blogging for you?
5. If you could choose any hairdo that you have otherwise been skeptical about, what would it be?
6. What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning?
7. If you could be any super hero, who would it be?
8. Where would you most want to travel to, and why?
9. What is your favorite clothing brand?
10. Who is your most inspirational beauty icon?
11. What is one thing about yourself that you love?